Dixon Hughes Goodman
Dixon Hughes Goodman (DHG) case study provided by FlexPrint, a Flex Technology Group company
About Dixon Hughes Goodman
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is the largest certified public accounting firm headquartered in the Southern U.S. and the 17th largest in the United States. They provide accounting, advisory and tax services to public and private companies. DHG is headquartered in northeast OH, with 13 locations nationally and over 2,000 employees.
- Long-term Xerox client.
- Xerox managing MFP fleet as well as their MPS program.
- Field support from Xerox on the service side had deteriorated significantly over the past term of their agreement as well as the sales support.
- The fleet was over sized for their needs allowing us to provide significant cost savings via right sizing
- Xerox had been slow to bring new technology forward to the account. We are installing Printer Logic and are working with them on a variety of other solutions.
- An enhanced overall client experience
- Cost savings
- Helped their team new technology that could benefit the firm in terms of device management and security